“Members value networking opportunities, building relationships through community involvement, meeting local businesses, exposure at Chamber events and utilizing membership e-blasts.” – your RLA Chamber membership value statement created by members!
A country atmosphere… with big-city conveniences
The Round Lake Area Chamber Of Commerce is the an organization that consistently and exclusively engages in promoting the civic and economic development of Your community.
The Chamber Can Benefit You………
Networking opportunities that keep you involved and help your business grow:
- Monthly General Meeting with informative speakers and networking with other local businesses, organizations and village staff. An hour or more a month will keep you connected and informed.
- Holiday Networking Luncheon & “Business in the Park” Picnic. All Round Lake Area businesses are invited to these two annual events, members and non-members.
- Business of the Month opportunity
- Advertising opportunities to fellow chamber members and the community.
- Annual Installation Dinner
- Annual Mayoral Luncheon
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
Keep your name visible through the Chamber:
- Professional web page with all members listed and links provided
- Community Guide listing all chamber members
- Chamber Welcome to the Neighborhood Kits
- Professional map of the Round Lake Area with advertising opportunities
Annual Events that give you exposure:
- Community Block Party/Expo
- Chamber Golf Outing – College Scholarship fundraiser
- Supperwith Santa – College Scholarship fundraiser
- many more
Stay informed about your community and business updates:
- Monthly Chamber newsletter
- Professional seminars throughout the year
- Annual Mayoral Update Luncheon
Opportunities for your business to assist the Round Lake Area communities:
- The Chamber members provide over $10,000.00 in college scholarships each year to high school seniors who reside in the Round Lake Area.
- Become aware of the opportunities to volunteer for the many community and village events which assists in making your name and business familiar to residents.